Musical Fidelity A324 DAC (A3)

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by Advocate, Oct 3, 2006.

1. Advocate

Advocate

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Musical-Fidel...oryZ3272QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Stereophile Class A - “So, once again, Antony Michaelson has promised the moon and delivered it at a down-to-earth priceâ€Â
    http://www.stereophile.com//digitalsourcereviews/561/index.html
    What Hifi 5*
    Hifi Choice Recommended
    Hifi World - " An interesting bit of audiophile kit that will put fine sparkle and depth into decent CD recordings and do its very best with bad ones."

Features
    i)24-bit Crystal DAC with upsampling to 96 or 192khz (Can be selected)
    ii)Choke regulated power-supply (Chokes are used for tube amps and MF is the only company using chokes in solid-state, thereby achieving tube sound)
    iii)Excellent build quality and is solid as a brick - 13kg
    iv)Coaxial and Optical Inputs

Condition of the set is great. Bought for 800 pounds two years ago Comes with manual and box
    Sound is balanced and very natural sounding. Upsampling extracts more information from the music, allowing intricate details to come through. Separation and clarity are both excellent. Most importantly, human voices sound very real.

Pls msg me by ebay rather than through PM on this forum.

Advocate, Oct 3, 2006
  2. Advocate

mr cat Member of the month

will be interesting to see how much this goes for as I paid 350 for mine on ebay some time ago... ;)

mr cat, Oct 4, 2006
  3. Advocate

Mark LJ

Was watching the last one - it went for 280 before postage a few days ago.

Mark LJ, Oct 4, 2006
Ask a Question