Musical Fidelity Ams50, Wow

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi and General Audio' started by nando, Feb 20, 2010.

1. nando

Dev Moderator

Join the club:).

Dev, Feb 25, 2010
  2. nando

hifi addict

MF Kit in its self isn't bad. It's only when they started producing so much gear and saying its cheaper and better then the previous etc.etc then bringing out bridgeable amps (which were pretty good amps in their own right) with a marketing campaign say your system is rubbish if you haven't a minimum of 500 watts driving it, then completely change tact and bring out a 50 watt amp. (which I would think is good)

So there's no problem with the gear (apart from a few CD issues with a marketing plan to upgrade you to the latest one for £2k)

It tends to put you off.

hifi addict, Feb 25, 2010
  3. nando

nando nando

i agree that A.M. screwed his marketing and company by doing what he said about products, i hope that he learned his lesson, but i fear that damage has being done, the products are very good in my ears, the service is very good, yes it is a shame that someone can shoot thenselfs in the foot, i think that the m6i is a wonderfull amp, i know for a fact that this range will not be upgradable even the new M3 series,
    nando.

nando, Feb 26, 2010
Ask a Question