Musical Fidelity Stuff for Sale.

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by clintonf, Oct 2, 2004.

1. clintonf

clintonf

Hi all, thanks for taking the time to look at this post.

I have the following to sell.

Musical Fidelity Tri-Vista 21 DAC - Less than 12 months old. Condition 9/10. RRP £1200, I want £900 ono.

Musical Fidelity A308 Pre/Power Amps - 3 months old. Condition 9/10. RRP £3900, I want £2700 ono.

I will say that i'm absolutely delighted with the sound of the above. The reason for selling is that i've got too many boxes and I need to simplify my setup, that is the ONLY reason for selling.

If I get my asking price for the A308 amps, I will throw in a 1.5m Chord Company Signature interconnect (worth £700). Yes, seriously.

I am happy for anyone to come and hear the units in my unit. The units are boxed and with all documentation. I would prefer the buyer to collect, but I will deliver (at cost) within a 150 mile radius.

I will also have several interconnects and cables for sale, once I determine what I need to keep and sell.

Thanks

Clint

clintonf, Oct 2, 2004
Ask a Question