My new business is finally up and running

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by amazingtrade, Jan 20, 2006.

1. amazingtrade

garyi Wish I had a Large Member

Hehe, its all stressfull stuff.

Where did you come up with the name? Its not going to be filling old ladies with confidence, the name sounds quite techy

garyi, Jan 27, 2006
  2. amazingtrade

amazingtrade Mad Madchestoh fan

Its a local thing, M21 is my post code, and the local shops I have got this I love M21 thing going on because my area is famous for food.

I spent months thinking of a name and it was impossible to find them which had not been taken or was legal. I also needed somthign which sounded fairly big for the business customers.

The website still has not been revised and its my mates 22nd tonight so I am going out, I need a break from it all anyway.

It is funny though, I have been completely rushed of my feet today with phoning people etc and doing leaflets but I am actually pretty happy now. I love being busy even if I don't have much sales at this stage.

amazingtrade, Jan 27, 2006
  3. amazingtrade

lordsummit moderate mod

Have you put your leaflets in the local newsagents etc. If there's a noticeboard get your pamphlet on it.

lordsummit, Jan 27, 2006
  4. amazingtrade

amazingtrade Mad Madchestoh fan

Yep I have a much more simple full colour A6 card in glossy paper for that. It is unusual to get much response from that though, but the more people see a name more likey they are to business with that company in the future.

When Coca-Cola advertises its because they think you will go and buy coke after watching it, it is a form of brainwashing which makes people automaticaly buy coke over Delboy's Cola.

amazingtrade, Jan 27, 2006
Ask a Question