nad,b&w,technics for sale

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by mark h, Apr 17, 2007.

1. mark h

mark h

Hi all Im selling my no longer nedded hi fi kit. Its just to big for the small roomed cottage I now live in.
    It was all bought about 5 years ago and due to me working/travelling it has been in storage for the past 3 1/2 years so it has only had minimal use.

NAD 319 amplifier with original packaging,remote and user guides, in perfect working order, no scratches, top condition.

B&W DM 603 series 1, again in perfect working order.You dont see many of these for sale as they are a decent speaker unlike the series 2 and 3 which are not very good and there are plenty for sale on e-bay etc at very cheap prices, not so the series 1's.
    A couple of scuffs on one cabinet, you would need to get very close to see them. They come with a full set of floor spikes but no original packaging or manuals.

Technics SLPG 590 CD player. Perfect condition and working order complete with original packaging and remote plus user guides.

Silver anniversary Bi-wire speaker cables complete with gold plated bannana plugs. One length is around 4.5m the other is about 3m.

Ixos 104 interconnect again in perfect conditon .

I did put all items on e-bay but they failed to sell, lots of interested buyers mailed me after the auction had ended to offer me stupid money.

Im hoping that some of you may be interested and know the value of these items, mainly the amp,speakers as Im sure the CD player is only worth about £30 max these days.
    I have been given a guide price by a local audiophile dealer who would purchase them from me to sell in his shop.

If you are interested and would like to see pictures or want more information please feel free to e-mail me either through the forum or my work e-mail of
    [email protected].

I live near to Llanberis in North Wales.

Thanks for looking
    Mark

mark h, Apr 17, 2007
Ask a Question