Naim CD5 readvertised....

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by julian2002, Jul 19, 2004.

1. julian2002

julian2002 Muper Soderator

For Sale:
    Immaculate Naim CD5. S/N 169933 (2000 / 3.5 years old) bought by myself new from Sevenoaks in Bedford on new years eve 2000.
    Comes complete with CD5, both transit bolts, system remote control, naim snaic 5 din to din interconnect, link plug, manual, origional box and packaging and 2 cd pucks.

[​IMG]

This CD5 has NOT had the PIC upgrade to play copy protected cd's but i've never had one not play, the worst being kosheens kokopelli which skips a little about 10 seconds into a track. it's never bothered me but the upgrade can be performed at any naim dealer.

Amazing sound with dynamics and drive you need to spend a whole lot more on to match never mind beat. It also makes a creditable job of image and soundstaging but it's real forte is musical communication.

Made even better by the addition of one of naims *caps although russ andrews does a smpsu which isn't bad either. i've tried all of them and rate the hi-cap as the best improvement though (in fact that's how i was using it).

Reason for sale? well i've gone to a hard drive based system so i've not used my cd5 for about a month now.

Demonstration at my place more than welcome. would prefer to do a deal face to face but can deliver within reasonable distance of bedford for diesel money or can post if you pay the cost and funds are cleared first.

price? a more than reasonable £550.00 - ono.

some more pictures...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

cheers

julian

julian2002, Jul 19, 2004
  2. julian2002

julian2002 Muper Soderator

provisionally sold again.

julian2002, Jul 19, 2004
Ask a Question