Naim NAC72 olive

For Sale: Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by Gerontius, Feb 21, 2008.

1. Gerontius

Gerontius

FS: Naim NAC72 preamplifier, serial number 75***, bought new in 1992. This is an early olive model with two sets of BNC inputs. The first "phono" is fitted with 323K boards for Linn moving-coil cartridges. The second "aux" has the variable 328 boards. I have a spare pair of 323S boards (for non-Linn moving-coil sources) which I would swap for the 323Ks on request. The 5-pin DIN "linking" plug is included. Although it has not been serviced, this pre-amp still sounds superb and is very clean inside and out.

The original box is no longer available, nor the instruction book, but the unit will be suitably packed. £230 to include insured carriage to anywhere in the UK. UK sale only; please do not ask about shipping abroad.

I regret I cannot offer demonstration or collection. Communication via zgf or email to special_"at"_baxendales.org.uk (replace _"at"_ with @)

Gerontius, Feb 21, 2008
Ask a Question