Naim Nait 1 Fascia

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by Tripleterror, Nov 9, 2007.

1. Tripleterror

Tripleterror

I am considering having a batch of replacement fascia's made for the Naim Nait 1 Amp.
    The old fascia's go brittle with age and chip easily and the plastic also goes green (UV) which makes the writing go gold.
    I have approached Naim (I live in Salisbury) and they are happy for me to have 50 produced, they are hopefully interested in buying some for themselves to offer from the service department.
    The material is an exact match for the original, UV safe so it won't disclour and all ink used will be UV safe as well.
    I don't need 50 myself so am trying to find out if anyone else is interested in one or two for themselves. Price will be £25.00 - £30.00 each plus postage anywhere in the world.
    Go on, make your little Nait 1 look new again, they're worth it.
    Simon.

Tripleterror, Nov 9, 2007
  2. Tripleterror

Evael

Nait Fascia

Hello!
    Are these Fresh new fascias still available?
    Regards.

Evael, Feb 1, 2009
  3. Tripleterror

marxelinus

hi Tripleterror, is a fascia still available for my nait 1? Would you please ask for me if Naim Factory conserve one old black plastic button for my red light nait 1 ? (the green led has a bit different button). Of course I'll send you the money request before spedition, Thank you best regards Lino

marxelinus, Apr 28, 2011
  4. Tripleterror

YNMOAN Trade - AudioFlat

As the original poster hasn't posted for nearly four years - I wouldn't expect a reply very soon. As far as I am aware, these fronts were never made.

Marxelinus - you should contact Naim yourself, directly.

YNMOAN, Apr 28, 2011
  5. Tripleterror

marxelinus

Thank you!

Thank you YNMOAN....sorry for my bad English. Can you please suggest me a site of old naim enthusiasts in U.K. where to ask for the button that I'm looking for? Or if you know about a destroyed naim nait 1 for spares? Thank you very much, my best regards! Congratulations for the exquisite Royal Wedding! Ciao marxelinus.

marxelinus, Apr 29, 2011
  6. Tripleterror

YNMOAN Trade - AudioFlat

No problem - you're English is pretty good (far better than my Italian).

If you have tried Naim and had no success you might try pfm http://www.pinkfishmedia.net/forum/index.php.

Otherwise I'm afraid you will have to watch ebay to see if such a thing turns up. Unfortunately MK1 Naim Naits are very sought after.

YNMOAN, Apr 30, 2011
  7. Tripleterror

Art-one

Please p.m me for the Naim Nait 1 fascia.

rdgs

Art-one, May 5, 2011
Ask a Question