Neat Motive 2 Speakers

For Sale: Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by coupe-sport, Jun 26, 2008.

1. coupe-sport

coupe-sport

Neat Motive 2 Speakers in Oak

The Speakers will be 2 years old in July and have been used as the front stereo channels with a Motive Centre in my Naim n-Vi cinema system. They were bought new from PJ Hi-Fi in Guildford (I have the receipt)

I'm only selling as a house move has meant the speakers don't work as well in my new lounge due to having to sit close to a rear wall and so have had to be replaced by Naim n-Sats.

They have been excellent speakers and i'll be sad to see them go.

The speakers are absolutely immaculate with no marks or scratches on them. They come with the original box and packing, crossover links, bases and spikes.

Any inspection / demo welcome. I'd rather buyer collects or arranges collection. I'm located near Guildford, Surrey.

Price for a new pair is now £945 and due to their immaculate condition and the fact they need at least a month or two of playing from new before they're run in, i'm looking for offers around £650.

Please PM me if interested. I also have the Centre speaker available if anyone wants a complete front setup for multichannel.

Cheers

James

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

coupe-sport, Jun 26, 2008
Ask a Question