Need Help Urgently

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi and General Audio' started by cliffyboy, Nov 2, 2009.

1. cliffyboy

cliffyboy

I recently sold an Exposure Super VIII power amp and unfortunatetly the item was received as damaged.

The unit is actually still working, but the underside of the case has been dented , not too bad but bad enough to not allow it to sit level on a rack / table etc etc.

Now I am going through the courier claims department and awaiting whether they will pay out or not.

In the mean time, I wondered whether anyone has a Super VIII that they are no longer using, or even better if someone has the underside of the super VIII so that I can replace the dented one. Payment of course from my end.

Even better is that if anyone is any good at metal work, whether they might consider building me a new one subject to drawings being sent to the relevant member of Zerogain, I would of course pay for this service.
    If any of you have further advice please do let me know, I have images of the unit, which I can e-mail to anyone who might be able to help me.

I eargerly await your advice.

Biggest Thanks

Cliff

cliffyboy, Nov 2, 2009
Ask a Question