New Ford Fiesta advert....

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Corruption, Sep 26, 2008.

1. Corruption

Corruption

....the one with the screens flowing along the road.

Can anyone tell me who the music is by?

Thanks!

Corruption, Sep 26, 2008
  2. Corruption

Corruption

Found it meself :)

Transient - Pluxus.

Amazing what a bit of googling will tell you....

Corruption, Oct 13, 2008
  3. Corruption

SMEagol Because we wants it...

yup its good, its like a funky kraftwerk, but in common with a lot of modern electronica, plaid, fourtet, laika, bat for lashes and alpine stars all being guilty of this, it just loses momentum. They have a couple of really good tracks then turgid blandness which with the power of the internet lets me listen first and think oh dear somethings wrong. This might be a grower, I'll revisit when I'm not so grumpy and had scaffolders outside my flat since 7.00am! Has anyone tried playing Krafterk's "Computer Love", next to Coldplays "Talk" he he he. While I'm in mischeavous mood, try this out...

http://showhype.com/video/coldplay_itunes_steals_viva_la_vida_from_creaky_boards/

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2008
    SMEagol, Oct 14, 2008
  4. Corruption

Corruption

Yeah, I haven't bought it in case I get stung just like when I bought "Spaceman" by Babylon Zoo - the first 30 seconds are great, then the rest of the song is unlistenable rubbish. Made the same mistake with "Open Heart Zoo" by Martin Grech, used to be on the Lexus adverts about 5 years ago - good song but poor album.

I've listened to a few Pluxus tracks on Last.fm and the overall quality seems OK, so I might splash out on the CD next time I'm buying some things on Amazon, if it's cheap enough.

Have you listened to those CDs I sent you yet SMEagol?

Corruption, Oct 17, 2008
  5. Corruption

MO! MOnkey`ead!

Oooh! Haven't listened to Open Heart Zoo for ages! Shall have to dig it out. Maybe try giving it another listen and see what you think... assuming you've not played it for a while.

MO!, Oct 22, 2008
Ask a Question