new mf kit arrived

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi and General Audio' started by taz, Nov 28, 2004.

1. taz

taz

well to those who said it was dull etc all i can say is that i am impressed maybe it suits my MA GR20'S better i dunno but it's not got that false in your face midband that my cyrus gear had it sounds more open and spacious with great depth and warmth all the details there it's just not pushed in your face the bass is rich and tunefull and it sounds really gracefull. can't wait for my chord signature cables to arrive only got crappy ones on at the mo

taz, Nov 28, 2004
  2. taz

Robbo

To be fair, they will probably be a good match with the GR20s, they will balance each other out. I recall you mentioning you listened predominately female vovals. The MF will be very good at this type of music. Of course, a valve amp would have been better ;)

Robbo, Nov 28, 2004
  3. taz

taz

well in truth it is a valve amp hence the Tri Vista tubes ! well a tube pre amp anyway at least it's a start in the right direction next upgrade will be a pair of 300b pwr amps hmmmmmmm nice!

taz, Nov 28, 2004
Ask a Question