Newham Generals - Violence (Video)

Discussion in 'General Music' started by roots, Jan 1, 2009.

1. roots

roots

Opinions?

roots, Jan 1, 2009
  2. roots

lbr monkey boy

Shite. Just an opinion of course.

lbr, Jan 1, 2009
  3. roots

SMEagol Because we wants it...

if you move in those circles, mud sticks, don't go looking for an enemy then blame it on a situation you put yourself in. If you just walk your dog and carry the shopping home from Waitrose rather than hang round with a pack of hellbent hoodies you probably won't be on the receiving end of a police horse. I don't care if I get stopped either walking down the street or in my car by the scuffers "I'm not packing" and have to make a living the honest and difficult way, but hey you get to sleep nights too - just. Gangs aren't good, just look at all the ex-gang members who just want to distance themselves from that whole culture. As far as the video goes musically its in your face and confrontational, not my cup of tea really, but to each their own I suppose. I find it depressing viewing which does nothing to defuse the situation and only increases the divide, I would not want any impressional teen listening to that kind of message on his ipod headphones regardless of ethnicity. I've just caught the bus home and the top deck was comprised of brain dead scallies that think gangsta rap playing through mobile phone speakers and sheer numbers makes them tough. Enough!

Hi Lbr!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2009
    SMEagol, Jan 2, 2009
  4. roots

lbr monkey boy

Good to see you back and firing on all 4 cylinders SMEag :D

Very happy new year to you and your hoodie acquaintances

lbr, Jan 2, 2009
  5. roots

SMEagol Because we wants it...

...word.

SMEagol, Jan 2, 2009