Not really interested anymore

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by amazingtrade, Jun 6, 2004.

1. amazingtrade

amazingtrade Mad Madchestoh fan

People may have noticed that I haven't made any posts on the HIFI section for a long time. This is becausae I have got my system sounding good and I am not prepaired to keep spending £30 here and there on silly tweeks that don't do anything.

I have learn't one of the best ways of enjoying music other than buying records is going to gigs and seeing the thing live.

amazingtrade, Jun 6, 2004
  2. amazingtrade

ilockyer rockin' in the free world

Indeed it is. Looking forward to Glastonbury, but even before that there's two gigs at our local live music venue that look worth checking out.

ilockyer, Jun 8, 2004
  3. amazingtrade

davidcotton prog rocker, proud of it!

Yup. It got to the point where I was above the "budget" richer stuff but below the wadia's etc of the world. In the room I have I wouldn't be able to hear much difference anyway so simply stopped auditioning. I havent made a serious change (aside from cables etc which I have also now managed to break the habit of swopping round)for about four years now! The last bit I added a couple of months ago which did help was a wadiameister tweaked m-audio superdac and thats been about it!

Also been out to a few live gigs recently, and being disabled :rolleyes: :mad: thats no mean feat for me:):) A good time had each event, and the best bit was none of them cost me over a tenner!

davidcotton, Jun 12, 2004
Ask a Question