Nuvista M3 for sale with spare valves

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by dominicT, May 25, 2004.

1. dominicT

dominicT former member

Just a quick write up as very busy right now - will get photos done soon. M3 bought new by me. Original packaging, leads, manual etc. Also I have a full set of Nuvista valves (AFAIK not available any more) that are included in the price. The M3 is as new and does not have a single mark on it as it was used in a non-smoking house. There has been so much written about how great these amps are I will not write anything here but if you want to know what it sounds like or wnat more info get in touch.

I am based in central London SW18 but travel a lot. Am in UK for next two weeks. You can demo at my house with my Sonus Faber Amator II speakers and PT/Kuzma/dynavector front end and Quad 99CDP. Selling for £1800 which seems to be the price without valves so appears to be a bargain.

Cheers

Dominic

dominicT, May 25, 2004
  2. dominicT

michaelab desafinado

I'd call that a contradiction in terms :D

For the 2 weeks each month I spend in the UK I'm in SW18 (Wandsworth) and I wouldn't call it central London....more central than, say, Hounslow though :D

IMO the Western border of central London is around Chelsea and South Kensington, ie not much West of Battersea Bridge.

Sorry to hijack your selling thread, but if this turns into a debate it will keep it at the top of the Buy/Sell listings ;)

Michael.

michaelab, May 25, 2004
  3. dominicT

A0S

:D LOL
    I'll give this thread another bump to say I'm in SW17 (just!) very close to SW18 and I wouldn't call it Central London, well not unless I was I was selling the house and calling it Central would add another £50k to the price!

Andrew

A0S, May 25, 2004
  4. dominicT

sideshowbob Trisha

Well I'm in SW1 so I win :D

(Sorry for joining the thread hijack Dominic)

-- Ian

sideshowbob, May 25, 2004
  5. dominicT

dominicT former member

Keep it going lads I need to sell! You would be surprised to know what is central and not these days! If measured in minutes from Waterloo then I am more central than Kensington - so there! The implication being that for people travelling into London I am very easy to get to. Cheers Dominic

dominicT, May 26, 2004
  6. dominicT

michaelab desafinado

SW18 is certainly a lot better for getting to Canary Wharf (where my office in London is) by public transport than, say, Notting Hill where I used to live which is decidedly more central (and hip, and expensive). I agree though that anywhere near Clapham Junction station is pretty convenient to get to.

Michael.

michaelab, May 26, 2004
  7. dominicT

johnhunt recidivist

live - se4 /work e14

johnhunt, May 27, 2004
  8. dominicT

eisenach

I'm in the central Marches (Sorry)

eisenach, May 28, 2004
Ask a Question