NVA A80 Monoblocks - Direct from NVA

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by Bluemeanie68, May 27, 2010.

1. Bluemeanie68

Bluemeanie68

NEW PAIR OF NVA A80 MONOBLOCKS

I have some newly built NVA A80 Monoblocks for sale that have come directly from NVA today.

These are new replacements for my last set that were serverly damaged in the post last week.

I have just taken them out of the boxes to photograph. As you can see, they are immaculate.

The A80's are one of the best sounding amplifiers I have ever heard with two HUGE 160va toroidal PSU's PER MONOBLOCK!!! The sound has no signature, just pure and powerful. They carry the full NVA warranty.

Bass is so tight it's really quite astonishing whilst mids and highs are sweet, clean and not over bright. All together with their superb pace and burst energy and if you put me on the spot I would say they have definate valve like qualities but with much more agility.

These amps have a solid following in the audiophile comunity and are highly respected for their way in making music. One person said to me once, "if your looking to step off the Naim train, step off here".

I do recommend the P50 Passive Pre amp or above and also the NVA LS1, LS2, LS3 or LS5 speaker cable but in the past I have used QED Qudos with superb results. Naim NAC A5 is another great speaker cable that can be used with these amps.

Any cable with no more than 200pf per meter capacitance is fine with these amps of which makes total sense with audiophile setups.

I have used Chord and Black Rhodium interconnects with these in the past but I will also throw in an NVA Soundcord interconnect for nowt as I think they are very ruddy good.

I am selling due to finances up in the air at the moment.

These are available now and are £1200 from NVA. I am pricing to sell at £999ono + postage

Paypal or payment on collection is good - Pick up from Lichfield Staffordshire is very welcome.

[​IMG]

Bluemeanie68, May 27, 2010
Ask a Question