oasis

Discussion in 'General Music' started by lordsummit, Nov 2, 2004.

1. lordsummit

lordsummit moderate mod

Anyone got any links for advance booking for their Manchester concert next summer? Most appreciated if you have

lordsummit, Nov 2, 2004
  2. lordsummit

ilockyer rockin' in the free world

Have they got a fan club or something? Their website might be worth a look. I can't see you having any problems getting tickets though, unless it was seating you're after.

ilockyer, Nov 2, 2004
  3. lordsummit

lordsummit moderate mod

No I want to be on the floor, but the chilli's sold out really quickly. This will be a really hot ticket in Manchester. You had to be already registered to get pre-ordering on their website.
    Maybe ticketline will come up trumps, I often get early booking offers through them.
    One consolation was trolling through the interweb I found out about some small gigs the Charlatans were doing. Tickets have now been duly booked!

lordsummit, Nov 2, 2004
  4. lordsummit

amazingtrade Mad Madchestoh fan

Wayahead.com are selling them, I sister has just ordered one, you basicaly have to fiddle about with the query string in the URL. i will ask her for the URL when she gets in.

amazingtrade, Nov 4, 2004
  5. lordsummit

lordsummit moderate mod

It's alright I've got some, one of my mates was on the mailing list so she ordered me two as well as hers.
    Thanks anyway though AT

lordsummit, Nov 5, 2004
  6. lordsummit

ilockyer rockin' in the free world

Can't believe how many tickets they've sold, especially considering they've only done 1 1/2 decent albums in the last 10 years. Still, fair play to 'em I guess. £38 a ticket (including fees) is a bit steep though IMO.

ilockyer, Nov 6, 2004
  7. lordsummit

amazingtrade Mad Madchestoh fan

That is why I have decided not to go, I am not sure what my job situtation will be so I can't really justify spending £40 on tickets for a band I only half like.

There is also two extra nights that have been added now as well. I would personaly rather see three or four smaller bands for the same money.

amazingtrade, Nov 6, 2004
  8. lordsummit

lordsummit moderate mod

There's some pretty good songs on those albums though. The first two albums are absolutely magic. The rest have moments of genius followed by a fair bit of padding

lordsummit, Nov 6, 2004
Ask a Question