Odd amp remote issues - recurring

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi and General Audio' started by M3G4, Aug 10, 2007.

1. M3G4

M3G4

Hey all,

I've got an NAD C320BEE amplifier (wonderful amp by the way), which itself works properly, but the remote is buggered. A whole region of the remote is dead and won't respond at all. When I hold the remote up to a camera to check if it's emitting IR, it doesn't when I press the buttons around the volume/tuning area. The volume and mute keys don't work at all, and the remote LED doesn't light up and it doesn't send IR. When pressing any other button however, it's fine. Just the mute, Scan, and Volume buttons don't work.

I've sent it back to superfi once only for NAD to "repair" :)rolleyes:) the original remote and send it back to work for one week and die again after that. It's also eating through batteries for some odd reason.

Anyone had problems like that with their NAD remotes? Any quick fixes? I hate sending it off, it costs me and it takes time.

M3G4, Aug 10, 2007
Ask a Question