Our new web site is open for business

Discussion in 'Trade Adverts and Discussion' started by greenhomeelectr, Aug 20, 2008.

1. greenhomeelectr

greenhomeelectr

Hi Folks, our new web site is now fully open and ready for business. There is not a huge amount on there just yet but we hope to grow it quite quickly. You can find it at www.usedhifishop.co.uk. The old site - www.greenhomeshop.co.uk will still remain, we will still be doing the recycling bit but hope the audiophile side of things will kind of support it. The products in the new site are not recycled, they are all bought and sold on as working items. We will be doing some new stuff as well. Please do check out our Sterling Black Mamba 2.5 metre speaker cables - nearly 450 strands of OFC copper in each conductor, they come in a nice presentation box and with choice of spade or banana connectors - all for just £39.99 including UK delivery. You will find them in our accessories section.
    Do have a look, I hope you like it, if you have any feedback please do let me know via the "contact us" link.
    Best Regards,
    Dave.

greenhomeelectr, Aug 20, 2008
  2. greenhomeelectr

Colin2040

Are these still available as I would like to try them out?

Colin2040, Jun 14, 2009
  3. greenhomeelectr

greenhomeelectr

Hi there, yes they are still available but are now at the normal price, the introductory offer has long expired. We now sell them at £85.00 including UK postage. They come with a full money back guarantee, if you don't like them you can send them back for a full refund. Nobody has sent a pair back yet so I think that tells me that people like them :) There is a link to a review on our web site from one very happy customer.
    All the best,
    Dave,
    Green Home Electronics

greenhomeelectr, Jun 21, 2009
Ask a Question