Paging 7_v

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi and General Audio' started by lAmBoY, Jun 22, 2004.

1. lAmBoY

lAmBoY Lothario and Libertine

Hi 7_V,

Quick question....did you used to design and make speakers with the assistance of person in Telford called Robin?

If not, this will sound like a very stupid question, but I bumped into his ex the other week and I rememberd a discussion about speakers in Telford around 10 years ago(!!!) with somone who looked just like you (I only met you briefly at the recent show). Twas just one of those thoughts that jumped into my mind.

ho hum. //lamboy

lAmBoY, Jun 22, 2004
  2. lAmBoY

7_V I want a Linn - in a DB9

Yes lAmBoY

Robin was invaluable in the development of that speaker back in 1990 and is a close friend of mine still. In fact, he still runs the System IVs with a Border Patrol modded Audio Innovations amp at his new house in Shrewsbury. Mandy was surprisingly tolerant back then too, especially the day she came home to find her living room had been turned into a makeshift photographic studio or when the whole flat was full of plaster of paris and fibreglass eggs. Still, golden days.

Please send Mandy my love if you see her. If you mention the 'hippo' (her name for the finished egg mold with space for the drivers and port) or the 'Daleks' (my adjustable prototypes) she'll know what you mean.

7_V, Jun 22, 2004
Ask a Question