Paradigm Servo 15

For Sale: Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by Matt F, Jul 27, 2004.

1. Matt F

Matt F

If you're after a monster Servo 15 you won't find a better (or newer?) one than this. It's just under 11 months old and comes with the X30 controller (essential, I found, for getting it to sound good) and the 5 meter long quality sub cable. It's finished in (unmarked) black ash.

If you don't know the score with the Servo 15 then check out the various glowing reviews here: http://www.paradigm.com/Website/SiteReferenceProduct/RModels/Servo/ServoSeries.html

Specs are here (+/-2dB of 17Hz-150Hz): http://www.paradigm.com/Website/SiteReferenceProduct/RModels/Servo/ServoSpecs.html . In short - it delivers very deep but very clean bass.

It's in mint/'as new' condition and I have the box.

The icing on the cake is that I took out the 3 year warranty which still has over two years to run. Due to the size/weight of the thing (and that delivery would be something like £40) then it would be best to pick it up from me (15 mins from M5 J14 or M4 J18).

Reason for selling is that I'm going back to stereo for a while.

I'm not going to mess around with o.n.o. prices so I'll cut straight to the chase: my bottom line is £450 collected.

Matt.

p.s. I can't demo as I have sold my processor but please be assured that it's in perfect working order.

Matt F, Jul 27, 2004
  2. Matt F

Matt F

Looks as though this is now sold.

Matt F, Jul 29, 2004
Ask a Question