Partington minim matinee AV rack with plasma/Lcd mounting bracket

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by Egger, Jul 30, 2008.

1. Egger

Egger

For sale due to a re-shuffle is a Partington minim matinee AV rack with plasma/Lcd mounting bracket finished in high gloss black with brushed steel pillar tops. The rack is in very good condition with only a couple of light marks to the uprights but totally un-noticeable when in position, the glass is perfect with no chips and there are all four floor spikes. Partington racks are always highly regarded and this was awarded the what hi fi 5 stars. Cost me over £500 with the mounting bracket and I will sell it for £200. Collection only near Bath due to the glass, weight and odd shape.

The mounting bracket can be removed easily if not required

Pictures

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2008
    Egger, Jul 30, 2008
  2. Egger

shrink

argh this is exactly what i need... wish you were about 400 miles closer lol.

Do you know if anyone does these brackets that can be attached to stands that dont have them

e.g. i have a soundstyle rack very similar to yours there, but i desperately need a plasma mount for it.

shrink, Jul 30, 2008
  3. Egger

Egger

Price lowered to £200 and the mounting bracket alone costs £150 so a good price for the lot

Egger, Jul 31, 2008
  4. Egger

SAILOR7

is the stand or more importantly the mount itself available to buy - i have the minim av rck but not the mount...

regards

sailor7

SAILOR7, Apr 30, 2009
Ask a Question