Petre Andre and HIFI does not mix!

Discussion in 'General Music' started by amazingtrade, Apr 25, 2004.

1. amazingtrade

amazingtrade Mad Madchestoh fan

Just found on old now cd with Peter Andre's Mysterious Girl on it. His voice sounds so flat I am convinced they have used to so much compression to hide the fact he can't sing!

amazingtrade, Apr 25, 2004
  2. amazingtrade

lordsummit moderate mod

lets face it peter andre and music don't mix.

lordsummit, Apr 26, 2004
  3. amazingtrade

Heavymental

I think there must be no end of tricks used to hide the fact that loads of modern pop acts can't sing. Witness the difference in the Sugababes live appearances and there recorded stuff. Its pretty painful to watch them live....on the TV of course. Although that Heidi bird is nice.

Heavymental, Apr 26, 2004
  4. amazingtrade

midlifecrisis Firm member

..unlike Mutya (Mutt-ya?) who has to be one of the ugliest women in entertainment. I do have a soft sopt for the Sugababes though, partly becuase the tunes are qute catchy and partly becuase of their sheer ordinariness - their dance routines look like the stuff that schoolkids knock up in the playground and they have this look of intense concentration about them...

midlifecrisis, Apr 26, 2004
  5. amazingtrade

Heavymental

True! she's no oil painting. I do like a few of the 'babes tunes, they're a little bit different. Although they don't make it out of my 'Disposable Music' category i.e tap my foot when they're on the radio but wouldn't dream of spending money on an album. But i did lose alot of respect for them after hearing them live on some awards show.
    Know what you mean about the dance moves...in one of their videos they had a load of kids doing the moves and they were of a pretty similar standard! think they should just stick to sitting on stools when they perform.

Heavymental, Apr 26, 2004
Ask a Question