Pmc Gb1

For Sale: Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by Matt F, Apr 28, 2005.

1. Matt F

Matt F

NOW SOLD: Pmc Gb1

Yes, my nearly new PMC GB1s are up for sale. Nothing wrong with them but a new speaker opportunity has presented itself and, when it comes to speakers, I can't resist a change.

I bought them back in December 2004 – they are in cherry veneer and I have all the packaging and paperwork. They are in as new condition – not a mark on them and come complete with the plinths and spikes. The only differences between these and a brand new pair are the price and the fact that these are run in (just).

So, if you want a very musical, lovely looking pair of extremely slim and compact floorstanders (speakers don't get much more wife-friendly than these), then these could be right up your street. They are open and detailed and the bass performance is something else: down to 29Hz – amazing for such a small cabinet/driver.

Here are some review snippets:

http://www.pmcloudspeaker.com/quotes/gb1_quote.html

They could be posted but it would cost a fair bit – it would be better to collect them – I'm 15 mins from M5 J14 or M4 J18.

Looking for £725 o.n.o. (any postage costs would be extra).

Matt.

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2005
    Matt F, Apr 28, 2005
  2. Matt F

Matt F

Come on then £700 o.v.n.o.

Matt.

Matt F, May 2, 2005
Ask a Question