Posh dinner party crap

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by amazingtrade, Nov 6, 2004.

1. amazingtrade

Rodrigo de Sá This club's crushing bore

Western (well, mostly American) culture values youth too much. A mature woman has a completely different charm. And usually she is more competent, assured and, what is better, intelligent.

Young girls are mostly good to look at. Of course, for the total self-centered man who only enjoys ejaculation, a young girl may seem more interesting because she may be prettier. But one may as well get a plastic one.

Rodrigo de Sá, Nov 7, 2004
  2. amazingtrade

joel Shaman of Signals

ROFPML. Yeah, you got the gist of that alright.

joel, Nov 7, 2004
  3. amazingtrade

joel Shaman of Signals

Deneuve was far more beautiful and attractive at 50 than she was at 20 (IMHO). Of course you are correct about the intelligence part, too, but our friend is young and has *much* to learn (my suggestion would be for him to spend a year or more in Rome, Paris or Tokyo).

joel, Nov 7, 2004
  4. amazingtrade

amazingtrade Mad Madchestoh fan

It was more the fact she was trying to get of with just about anybody. Also when you're young and not really setteled plastic is easier to cope with. The last thing I want right now is any real commitments

I suppose I just like the bachelor boy life style being able to go out where and when I please and I can get a job anywhere in the Uk without too many other people to consider.

amazingtrade, Nov 7, 2004
  5. amazingtrade

analoguekid Planet Rush

the only commitment the "old hag" woulda required of you was to last till she was finished with you :)

analoguekid, Nov 7, 2004
  6. amazingtrade

auric FOSS

'many a good tune is played on an old violin' just sounds as if you lack the plucking practice although it will come in time.

Just think when you are 60 you will be gagging for a 40 year old. . . .

auric, Nov 7, 2004
  7. amazingtrade

But that is when I am 60. Most people go for people their own age as you have more in common, for example I have more in common with people my generation than the older generation. I am sure when I am 60 I would be glad of a 60 year old let alone 40.

Anyway it was a good do in the end and I am sure that women was just drunk. My cousin feels very bad about what happened although the other person has a reputation apparantly of tryingt o pick a fight with anybody.

I guess these do's are usualy ok when you get there but the not knowing what to expect aspect of it can be a bit worrying.

8. amazingtrade

garyi Wish I had a Large Member

Mr Trade.

You really do need to get out of your bedroom more often. A posh dinner is an excellent opportunity to scrub up and get some posh nosh, it will most likely be an excellent evening, and as has been mentioned there might well be some bush to fantasise over and quite frankly I don't see what the problem is.

Ar you a teenager?

garyi, Nov 7, 2004
  9. amazingtrade

It was last night, it was ok in the end, I just dreaded the unexpected as it is not somthing I do every often at all. You don't know my family though, everything you do is being judged and you have to watch every tiny thing you say in case you cause offence.

I don't mind these things if my family isn't there because then you don't care what anybody says about you. I also hate the unexpected. In the end it was ok because I just spoke to my cousins and their mates so about university applications and work so I managed to have adult conversations without talking about so and so's latest fixed rate mortage deal :p

Ask a Question