Prima Luna Prologue 4 Valve Power Amp

For Sale: Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by kevin01, Aug 18, 2009.

1. kevin01

kevin01

Prima Luna Prologue Four Valve Power Amplifer. 8 months old and barely used (less than 20 hours on the valves). 35Watts per channel. Please be aware this is power amplifier, so you will need a preamplifier .
    Cosmetic condition of the amplifier is 9.5/10. I've retouched a small paint chip and a couple of scratches to the casework. It really is barely noticeable, and otherwise looks new out of the box.

Uses EL34 power valves (it will take other types). Amp uses Prima Luna's auto bias circuitry, so no hassle manually biasing valves.

Comes with double box, power lead, and spare fuses. No manual, but it is available online via the Prima Luna website.

I'm asking for £495 - this is a current model and retails for £1090 at Stone Audio.

I can post by Royal Mail Standard Parcels for £20 extra (to include £500 insurance cover) or it can be availabe for collection. I can demonstrate Woking, Surrey, but as I am selling my pre amp you may need to bring your own to hear it.

Payment by cash, or bank transfer preferred, I can accept payment by paypal but you will need to add 3.4% to the overall price to cover their charges.

Thank you for looking.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2009
    kevin01, Aug 18, 2009
  2. kevin01

Corruption

Prologue 4

You have PM :)

Corruption, Aug 19, 2009
  3. kevin01

kevin01

now sold. thanks for the interest shown

kevin01, Aug 19, 2009