Primare 928 Monoblocks - Super Rare!

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by nat8808, Apr 12, 2011.

1. nat8808

nat8808

I've decided to sell my beloved Primare 928 Monoblocks due to going active..

Reputedly only 100 black sets in existance and highly sought after.

Mine are either very early or late run-out black models as they have standard binding posts. Also mine aren't mint and have the odd scratch here or there.

Mint examples with full bling binding posts sell within weeks at around €2100 (last pair I saw for sale in France) and so I'm asking less than 70% of that (could be even less with the pound slowly sliding away as I write..). Asking £1295.

Superb sound - great grip on difficult speakers and full of sweet detail. Snap them up for the rare chance to bi-amp with 928s if you've already got a pair.

Happy to ship too - I will create something crate-like for them for free (allow me time to do it!) but shipping outside of the UK won't be cheap as they're about 15kg each plus packing weight plus insurance.

(Photos to be added tonight if I can find a decent priced SD card at a supermarket somewhere)

nat8808, Apr 12, 2011
Ask a Question