Quad 44's and a 405 for sale

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by john.stone, Dec 21, 2009.

1. john.stone

john.stone

Due to a change of plan I have the following Quad amps for sale. I had intended to keep the serviced 44 and the two power amps as a replacement for my Pathos Logos integrated but as I can't seem to sell that, so I'm going to sell these instead.

Quad 44 number 1
    Standard pre-amp in excellent condition. As far as I'm aware it's stock, standard and untouched but works fine and sounds excellent and as it should. Brown version with yellow buttons with phono card fitted. I'm looking for £235 for this amp.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Quad 44 number 2
    Very nice pre-amp that's just been serviced and upgraded by the Quad Clinic. When you look inside it's a whole lot different from the standard layout. New boards, all freshly populated and Alps pots. Again the brown version with yellow buttons and phono card fitted. This has only been checked that it works since I got it, in as newly re-furbed condition so not even re-run in. I'm looking for £350 for this amp.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Modified pre-amp next to standard amp.
    [​IMG]

Quad 405-II number

Very nice power amp that's in good cosmetic condition and works and sounds great. No issues whatsoever and should give years of service. I'm looking for £235 for this.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Carriage will be £15 per single item but will be less than the combined costs if someone buys two or more units.

thanks for looking, John.

john.stone, Dec 21, 2009
  2. john.stone

laser1718

Quads for sale

Hi,

Interested in your Quad 44 (number 1) and Quad 405-2. Are they still for sale? I could view and collect since I live in Ayrshire.

best regards, Bruce

Mobile 07540540139

laser1718, May 23, 2011
  3. john.stone

SCIDB Moderator

Hi,

I think you will find that John Stone has not been on this forum for over a year.

SCIDB

SCIDB, May 23, 2011
Ask a Question