Ray Charles- Genius loves company

Discussion in 'General Music' started by Rory, Feb 25, 2005.

1. Rory

Rory satisfied

the cd arrived this morning and it hasn't been out of my cd player. Fantastic duets with Norah Jones, James Talor, Diana Krall, Elton John, Willie Nelson, Michael McDonald etc etc.

Some astonishingly good piano playing courtesy of Ray and just top tunes all the way.

Current favourites are 'Sweet Potato Pie' duet with James Taylor, 'Sinner's Prayer' with BB King and 'Crazy Love' with Van Morrison.

My version (£10.99) at hmv online included a free dvd which i haven't seen yet.

Oh and as for the sound quality...really really top notch production.

A must have dinner party cd or something just to chill out to and hear what your hifi can do!

Rory, Feb 25, 2005
  2. Rory

Aitcho

I recently bought the CD "Ray" which is very enjoyable.

The local retail park a ten minute walk from my house has a big HMV store with Borders nearby, ideal for browsing.

I have purchased a number of CDs from HMV Online, but recently have been visiting Tesco-Jersey online which have CDs at good prices, they just seem to stock the more popular titles.

At the moment they have three Ray Charles CDs listed.

Purchased a number of CDs from them so far and postage is free.

Aitcho

Aitcho, Mar 2, 2005
Ask a Question