Reduced ProAc D38's

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by raynor73, Apr 17, 2008.

1. raynor73

raynor73

I think I may have been expecting too much asking my original price, so I will now listen to offers very close to half the rrp of £4630 (£2315 if possible). Please guys tell me if this is too much as I would be interested in knowing what sort of price this kind of product should be going for!!!

Anyone who has the room for this big floorstander really will be in for a treat, and I have read reviews comparing them dynamically to the Wilson Watt series, and stronging the fact that their really wasn't much to choose from, other than the price!!! (see Stereophile archive reviews)

This is now an awful lot of speaker for the money, and if you are thinking of purchasing a new pair in the 2-3k price range, then this is your chance to get something much more special.

I also think they would be amazing as part of an AV set up, and I'm not sure you'd even need a sub as these things go deep!!!

Call James on 020 8291 3939 / 07855 828 736 for a demo

SE London

raynor73, Apr 17, 2008
Ask a Question