Rega Jura's

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by HiFiWigWam, Mar 5, 2006.

1. HiFiWigWam

HiFiWigWam Number 6

3 Years old. No real marks. (A little scuff on the bottom where the hoover has knocked them)

Great sounding speakers, oodles of punch and pizzaz.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

£250.00

email [email protected] for more details.

HiFiWigWam, Mar 5, 2006
  2. HiFiWigWam

HiFiWigWam Number 6

Based in West Sussex, you are welcome to pop down for a dem if interested. They really do sound better than they should at this price.

:D

HiFiWigWam, Mar 8, 2006
  3. HiFiWigWam

Vratas

Rega Jura

Hello there:),
    I hope I'm on the right page, though. I've noticed you probably offer a pair of REGA JURA 2-way speakers. Am I right, please? The thing is that I got these speakers for my brother to be coupled with his beloved REGA MIRA and had them delivered from The UK to Czech Republic. Upon the delivery somebody at the post office down here in Brno - Czech Republic treated the box with bloody little care and dropped the stuff damaging both bass speakers as they were rattling when listened to them at home.

After the refund I'm again in a search for them as they sounded just as a perfect match!!! (even though not when having a volume knob on the right as they at that point started awfully rattling) Otherwise much more relaxed and less aggressive especially in a long term run than present CANTON LE 109, simply very enjoyable!!!

I 'd be quite happy to get any details, infos from you concerning those speakers.

Thanx in advance for (hopefully) "positive" replay.

Kind regards
    Vratislav Patrman

Vratas, Jun 25, 2006
  4. HiFiWigWam

Vratas

Rega Jura

Hello there:),
    I hope I'm on the right page, though. I've noticed you probably offer a pair of REGA JURA 2-way speakers. Am I right, please? The thing is that I got these speakers for my brother to be coupled with his beloved REGA MIRA and had them delivered from The UK to Czech Republic. Upon the delivery somebody at the post office down here in Brno - Czech Republic treated the box with bloody little care and dropped the stuff damaging both bass speakers as they were rattling when listened to them at home.

After the refund I'm again in a search for them as they sounded just as a perfect match!!! (even though not when having a volume knob on the right as they at that point started awfully rattling) Otherwise much more relaxed and less aggressive especially in a long term run than present CANTON LE 109, simply very enjoyable!!!

I 'd be quite happy to get any details, infos from you concerning those speakers.

Thanx in advance for (hopefully) "positive" replay.

Kind regards
    Vratislav Patrman

Vratas, Jun 25, 2006
  5. HiFiWigWam

HiFiWigWam Number 6

Sorry guys these were sold some time ago. I completely forgot to update the ad. Sorry again.

James.

HiFiWigWam, Jun 28, 2006
Ask a Question