Rega Planet Drive Belt/Various Spares

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by ListeningEar, Feb 27, 2006.

1. ListeningEar

ListeningEar

Just been looking through all my boxes of spares and found a spare belt for a Rega Planet. No idea if this is model specific as the only thing printed on the paper insert is the Rega logo and 'Planet' hand-written in ink.

This did come from a Rega/Linn dealer that went out of business, I bought up a ton of spare parts etc a year or so back, most of which has now been sold.

Got some springs for the Linn turntables too but having checked these they are not all the same height so if you need some spares let me know.

Also got a new Rega tungsten arm weight, these are upgrade type at £30.00 per shot when new.

Also looks like I have a few Thorens spare parts like arm rests, switch knobs, possible a spare motor too.

If you are interested in anything send me a PM and I will take photo's for verification and we can talk price ;)

ListeningEar, Feb 27, 2006
Ask a Question