Research on Bluetooth Speakers and Wireless Speakers

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi and General Audio' started by Billchucks, Aug 30, 2024.

1. Billchucks

Billchucks

Hey Audiophile!

I'm a Researcher working on a research project that explores the increasing popularity of wireless Bluetooth speakers among young adults aged 18-24. Your expertise and perspective would be incredibly valuable to my study, and could significantly impact the understanding of audio preferences among college students.

I'd love to get 30 minutes of your time over a video call in the next 5-10 days to discuss your experiences, preferences, and thoughts on Bluetooth speakers, as well as any trends you've noticed that are particularly popular among young adults.

Could you let me know your availability for a chat? It would be great if we could schedule something before Thursday. I can set up a Zoom call at a time that's convenient for you.

Thank you so much for considering this, Your input would be immensely helpful to my research!

Billchucks, Aug 30, 2024
  2. Billchucks

lawrence001

Sorry I think we're mainly old farts on here or I would help. I do use Bluetooth speakers on a daily basis though as well as Amazon Echos.

lawrence001, Sep 2, 2024
Ask a Question