Revel M22, Densen B-110 etc

For Sale: Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by unclepuncle, Feb 6, 2007.

1. unclepuncle

unclepuncle

Revel M22 Performa speakers in Maple. Boxed in near mint condition - a couple of miniscule marks that you wouldn't see unless pointed out. Bought from Audio Salon in October 2005 and have had very light use since then.

Stunning standmount speaker with dynamics and scale to rival pretty much any speaker under £2000. Very versatile with regard to positioning and room type thanks to rear adjustment panel. Can be used virtually flush to rear wall without any compromise in sound quality if required.

Total and utter giveaway at £700 - plus free target HR60 stands worth £100 if collected from me (10mins from M1 J15a). Can post by TNT next day for £30. I won't take anything less so please no offers - that would just be adding insult to injury:(

[​IMG]

If you currently own some £1,000 speakers like ATC 10 or 20, Monitor Audio Gold 10's, B&W 705 etc then stick them on ebay and buy these for hardly any more money - these are in a different league (IMHO obviously - though I expect anyone else who has heard them will agree).
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm also selling a Densen B-110 amp in Albino. Boxed as new - literally had about 24 hours use. Half Price at £750 ovno.

And a Denon DVD-3930 DVD Player in dark silver. Multi-Region. Boxed as new - only taken out of box to photograph and check, all accessories still sealed. Check out the amazing review on www.audioholics.com (DVD-3930ci is the model in the States).
    RRP £1100 - yours for £750.

These two items are going on ebay tonight with auctions ending on Sunday.

House move and problems at work force sale.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2007
    unclepuncle, Feb 6, 2007
  2. unclepuncle

jinjincool

Hi there

I will take them in your asking price. M22 plus Target stands. I can come to collect them.. Thanks

jinjincool, Feb 6, 2007
  3. unclepuncle

jinjincool

Hi
    Sorry about me. A mistake and unfinished reply. Yes, I am in North London and can come up to collect. I will pay you 700 pounds cash for Revel speakers and Target stands. Please PM me your detail. thanks
    jinjincool

jinjincool, Feb 6, 2007
  4. unclepuncle

unclepuncle

Revels provisionally sold.

unclepuncle, Feb 6, 2007
  5. unclepuncle

bottleneck talks a load of rubbish

JinJin

Welcome to zerogain!

Hope you stay and contribute to the chat in the main audio rooms.

All the best
    Cheers
    Chris

bottleneck, Feb 6, 2007
  6. unclepuncle

unclepuncle

Densen B-110 in Albino now on ebay. Basically brand new.

[​IMG]

unclepuncle, Feb 7, 2007
  7. unclepuncle

unclepuncle

Speakers have now been collected and paid for by JinJin.

Not sure if the feedback system is up and running, all I can say is he was a perfect gentleman throughout - and boy I envy his system:)

Densen B-110 and Denon DVD-3930 end on ebay on Monday evening.

unclepuncle, Feb 11, 2007
Ask a Question