[Review] coherent cable

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi and General Audio' started by banpe2006, Mar 11, 2007.

1. banpe2006

banpe2006

coherent cable

Just wish to thank Tony for the time he took to demo some of his gear at my place last week. I have no links with him and contacted him initially about some advice regarding my cd player. i asked for him to visit. I listened to all manner of equipment and cables that he clearly has expert knowledge of. I was most impressed with his speaker cable and mains cables. Especially the one for my cdplayer. Tony did not hard sell, but tried to better my system for less money than I would have spent if replacing simply an amp at a hif store. His knowledge of hifi and manner were refreshing and I was astounded by the differences that his equipment could make. I took, for now, a connosieur mains lead, which is superb. (any doubters of the benefits of good mains cables please demo one. there is a huge difference from those crappy bog standard leads, and mine was actually not bad already) He also gave me many tips upon mains, the placing of equipment etc, as I am a hifi novice. I found this really useful.
    If you are thinking about an upgrade but feel short changed by shops, I would recommend a visit from him when you can get him. my cable was delivered within 2 days, and he let me keep the demo. one until mine arrived. Build quality and sound of my cable was exactly the same as the cable he used to demo with. I would recommend Tony to anyone who is thinking about an upgrade but wants the best advice possible..

banpe2006, Mar 11, 2007
  2. banpe2006

Andy registered grazer

Tony did some work for me last year. Very professional,quick and knowledgable. The results were very good and he even emailed me 'before & after' pictures of the changes.

Andy, Mar 11, 2007
  3. banpe2006

Mr_Sukebe

Agreed.
    I have two of WM's cables, both made BIG differences and are definitely the best I've come across.
    Not that I'm too surprised. WM is probably the most knowlegeable person I've ever met ref how to best improve a system. Whilst what he sells isn't cheap, it does everything it says on the tin.

Mr_Sukebe, Mar 11, 2007
Ask a Question