Revolver R16 Speakers in Maple/Black - £100 - Collection Only

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by Dynamic Turtle, Jul 13, 2006.

1. Dynamic Turtle

Dynamic Turtle The Bydo Destroyer

Hi,

Bought some new speakers for the lounge recently (Amphion Xenon) and have moved my Sonus Fabers into the bedroom, which means the previous tenants - Revolver R16's, have to go. I'd keep them if there were any space left in the garage whatsoever, but it really is choka-blok in there :(

Anyway, these are in Maple with black cloth surrounds, complete with original packaging, bi-wire links, grilles, manual and original invoice (bought from Rochester Hi-fi in Feb 2005, so out of warranty unfortunately). Immaculate condition - no kids, pets or smokers in the house. Just good music. Given that these have been in the bedroom, they've led a fairly easy life and have never really been played aggressively. They are fully run-in though and sound sweet as a nut.

I have superglued some beautiful brass spikes to the underside on the speakers. They come complete with spike cups. This is because they were situated on top of a chest of drawers, rather than on stands. You can remove the spikes if you plan to use stands, but otherwise leave them on. They tighten the bass up that bit more if you ask me.

Tech specs: http://www.revolveraudio.co.uk/features.htm

I have pictures, but my pc doesn't seem to want to recognise USB stuff at all today! Bloody technology! I should have them available by the weekend.

Given the sums involved, I'd much, much rather someone collect these, rather than faff about with a courier. I live in Docklands, SE London.

Yours for £100 firm. Zerogain Special :eek: . No offers please - this is £250 off the RRP and beer money for speakers this musical and smooth.

DT

Dynamic Turtle, Jul 13, 2006
Ask a Question