Royd Revelation RR2 - just bought ex dem

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by Bourney, Mar 16, 2006.

1. Bourney

Bourney

Royd RR2 for sale in a mid brown wood finish (very neutral). i only bought these ex dem last friday from a reputable dealer but unfortunatley do not suit my problem room. having heard what these are capable of in a decent room & waited for a long time to get hold of some im pretty gutted but i have to move on...so here they are for sale.

i know ill take a slight hit on them but would rather someone on here to get the benefit than them going on ebay. its a terrible hobby this!

they look fantastic in a slim cabinet and the bass goes very very deep with clean but subtle treble and an open midband. they come with the original boxes and paperwork etc and are in exc condition with only some very slight marks on the cabinets (not noticeable but id rather be totally complete in my description). they also have the heavy plinths to finish them off nicely.

[​IMG]

any dem welcome,(tho you will have to take my room into account) ill post or deliver within a reasonable distance for the cost of my petrol.

£675

tel 01782 538650 or 07921 066406 or mail steven dot bourne at uhns dot nhs dot uk

or leave a post here and ill get back to you.

Thanks

Steve

Bourney, Mar 16, 2006
Ask a Question