Rubbish interconnect for sale

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by Effem, Sep 6, 2007.

1. Effem

Effem Cable manufacturer

I have here a 1 metre interconnect simply bursting with snake oil by the gallon, with all sorts of incomprehensible psuedo science techno babble that will baffle the crap out of you, so don't even bother looking at the website of theirs for any objective explanations of how it works.

It's made by a Canadian company called Virtual Dynamics and laughingly called "Nite II". It's fitted with Cardas RCA plugs and these people think that by extending the primary conductor right through the RCA plug it eliminates one of the cable/plug interfaces and produces a superior sound. Go on, pull the other one. No exotic Unobtainium in it's construction, just some boring old copper wire you could pick up for pennies down B&Q and surrounded by some funny little grey granules that don't taste very nice.

In normal circumstances I wouldn't bother you sensible clean living folks with such rubbish, but I need the pennies at the moment and much as regret trying to fob this garbage on to you I need to eat this month. It's being replaced by a humble red and black freebie interconnect which sounds every bit as good - to the pot plant next to my hi-fi.

Here's the funniest bit; send me £275 in unmarked notes and it's yours, plus out of sheer generosity I will post it for free.

Effem, Sep 6, 2007
  2. Effem

shrink

lol dont take up being a salesman whatever you do.

shrink, Sep 6, 2007
  3. Effem

Echoance

Make it a round £300 and it's yours!!!

Echoance, Sep 6, 2007
  4. Effem

mr cat Member of the month

thats a shame - I was after 2!

mr cat, Sep 6, 2007
  5. Effem

Jimbo

Perhaps the none cable believers may hear and like the sound. Jim.

Jimbo, Sep 6, 2007
  6. Effem

shrink

well 6 moons rave about it often enough, so it at least has potential to be some good.

shrink, Sep 6, 2007
  7. Effem

Effem Cable manufacturer

Price drop to £250 before the fleabay vultures get it

This is not something I would say lightly, but this is THE best cable I have ever heard bar none and by crikey I have heard a few in my time. It is the only cable yet I have heard that can transmit real treble and real bass in a full, undistorted, natural and realistic manner. Once heard, no other cable comes up to this level of realism.

Scoff all you like naysayers but regards this particular cable you really don't know what you are talking about. It was my system with these cables installed (I have 2 of them) that gave me the 100% total confidence to set the £1,000 challenge which nobody was willing to accept. Don't bother to add your silly comments because I am not interested in squabbling in what is nothing more than a private advertisement.

Effem, Sep 8, 2007
  8. Effem

ShinOBIWAN

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2007
    ShinOBIWAN, Sep 8, 2007
  9. Effem

sq225917 Exposer of Foo

you can't just chnage your tune like that, now you've lost credibility.. which effem do we beleive????? ;-)

sq225917, Sep 8, 2007
  10. Effem

Effem Cable manufacturer

If the initial post had said "Wonderful, marvelous, fantastic, awesome, unbeatable" it would have sounded like any old cable advert wouldn't it :D

Effem, Sep 8, 2007
  11. Effem

Effem Cable manufacturer

sold

Effem, Sep 8, 2007
  12. Effem

Majikthise

Sorry I missed this - top notch cable

Majikthise, Sep 9, 2007
Ask a Question