See that blue dot?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by julian2002, Aug 19, 2004.

1. julian2002

julian2002 Muper Soderator

julian2002, Aug 19, 2004
  2. julian2002

michaelab desafinado

Can't download it. Server must be overloaded. Anyway, since it's RS4 vs M5, take them both around the Nurburgring and see which one laps the circuit about 20-30s faster. I'll give you a clue, it's not the Audi ;)

Michael.

michaelab, Aug 19, 2004
  3. julian2002

michaelab desafinado

And what might you be doing perusing a Chav forum such as rovertech.net? :D

There are some seriously chavved up cars in there...

Michael.

michaelab, Aug 19, 2004
  4. julian2002

PBirkett VTEC Addict

I saw that at work apparently its a chipped M5 (from the drivers seat) being despatched by a 600 bhp Audi Avant (chipped). Although judging by the speed the Audi pulls away, I have y doubts its really an M5.

Having said that, I did see the original post, apparently it was in Russia, and the Beemer driver said he wasnt trying. Ah well, who knows.

PBirkett, Aug 19, 2004
  5. julian2002

michaelab desafinado

OK, I've watched the movie now :yikes: - both those drivers deserve to die in a nasty accident - tossers. It was filmed in Russia (the motorway signs are in Russian), and by all accounts that kind of Russian Roulette driving is commonplace overthere.

OK, now onto the M5 vs. RS4 thing. It's quite clear the M5 driver isn't even trying - the one place where the RS4 manages to pull away slightly the M5 driver doesn't even bother to change down and judging by the sound is probably tooling around comfortably at about 2500rpm in 6th whereas the RS4 is having its balls revved off so hard you can hear it from inside the M5 cabin!

Oh yes, the M5 wins in the end :D

Michael.

michaelab, Aug 19, 2004
Ask a Question