Setup?

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi and General Audio' started by Lor83, Dec 27, 2010.

1. Lor83

Lor83

Hi All

Being a complete novice to setting up these systems I thought I'd ask what cables/connections/ports to use to get the most out of the system I've just bought.

I have an LG 50PJ650, Sky HD, a PS3, Xbox 360 Elite, Wii and Onkyo HTS3305, and when I look at all the different connections at the back of these machines all I get is....confused.

Ideally I want to use as much of the kit for surround sound with the best quality and the best picture possible.

Any advice would be great, but please be gentle as when I say novice I mean novice!

I have a few HDMI cables, and then any other cables that came with the machines, anything else will have to be bought.

Thanks

Lor83, Dec 27, 2010
  2. Lor83

Lor83

Any advice at all would be greatly appreciated......?

Thanks

Lor83, Dec 29, 2010
  3. Lor83

RobHolt Moderator

Hi,

If you haven't done so I'd suggest posting the question on one of the larger AV/Home Entertainment forums where you will get a quick response.
    This is primarily a hi-fi audio room and rarely covers AV system issues in any depth.

Good luck - plenty out there will be able to help.

RobHolt, Dec 29, 2010
Ask a Question