Sevenoaks Edinbugh Closing Down Sale

Discussion in 'Trade Adverts and Discussion' started by Crustyloafer, Jun 19, 2008.

1. Crustyloafer

Crustyloafer

Hi all, sad news I'm afraid.

Unfortunately due to a significant and sustained downturn in business (and little sign for optimism for the near and middle future) we have been left with no alternative but to commence the closure of the store.

Below is a link to a list of all the items we have to clear out, hopefully by the 12th July. I will try to update the list on a daily basis.

Any enquiries then please call the store on 0131 2297267.

Thanks,

Chris.

http://cid-da4eb5d6938f4a57.skydriv...ks Edinburgh Closing Down Clearance Stock.pdf

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2008
    Crustyloafer, Jun 19, 2008
  2. Crustyloafer

Paul Kemp

This is very sad news. It looks like some of these items have literally just been put on the shelf too (some have only just been released).

Will you be working in another Sevenoaks?

Paul Kemp, Jun 19, 2008
  3. Crustyloafer

Crustyloafer

I don't think working in another Sevenoaks is likely.

Crustyloafer, Jun 20, 2008
  4. Crustyloafer

adam

Why not work from home? set up a internet shop, and a consultancy service, there are loads of products out there that would like a presence and someone to sell them, why waste your experience.

adam, Jun 23, 2008
  5. Crustyloafer

Crustyloafer

Just a reminder that the clearance list linked to in my first post is updated on a daily basis with prices revised where necessary and some new items added too.

Crustyloafer, Jul 1, 2008
  6. Crustyloafer

anon_bb Honey Badger

Sorry to hear that - I notice more than half a dozen have closed recently or are being "refurbished". Your comments suggest they wont be the last unfortunately. Hifi was in decline during boom times so the coming prolonged recession is very bad news for the industry.

anon_bb, Jul 2, 2008
  7. Crustyloafer

nando nando

sorry to hear that, as you probably know my wife at m.f. she feels for you, ADAM has a good point, like me work from home is a great future plan, if i can help please contact me,
    best wishes, nando

nando, Jul 6, 2008
Ask a Question