Shahinian Obelisks

For Sale: Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by CDphobe, Jan 12, 2010.

1. CDphobe

CDphobe

For sale, one pair of well cared for Shahinian Obelisks. Finished in the ubiquitous Oak top face to the beautiful ply with a nice grain pattern. Bought second hand but used in both my and the previous owner's property in smoke, pet and child free environments so no dings or damage - the only "damage" I can find on the cabinets is one tiny scratch-like mark on one speaker (about 1/2 inch long lightening of the finish in a side face) and on the inside face of the ply where it runs down into the pyramid section. I've general images and close-ups of these area should anyone like to see just how critical I'm being here. Based on serial numbers they would appear to be about 10 years of age and therefore carry the older driver set, but I understand this is largely down to availability of the units from the manufacturer and not a major change to the sound. Any details such as dimensions and stock images can be found at the Shahinian website - http://www.shahinianacoustics.com/Obelisk.htm.

This is a cracking pair of speakers (both sound quality and condition) and I'm only looking to sell them due to an upgrade to their bigger brothers.

I'm based in Lancashire, and would be delighted to demonstrate to anyone who can make it to my place, so obviously collection is more than welcome or, depending on just where you live, I may be able to deliver depending on what travel I have to do with work. Please contact me via this site if interested and I'll provide alternate contact details by PM.

I recognise that I have little history here but can point you to other sites for positive feedback. Looking to sell for £2200.

Al

CDphobe, Jan 12, 2010
  2. CDphobe

CDphobe

Bump

CDphobe, Jan 20, 2010
  3. CDphobe

CDphobe

Withdrawn

CDphobe, Feb 4, 2010
Ask a Question