Shunyata mains leads

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by MartinC, Feb 18, 2006.

1. MartinC

MartinC Trainee tea boy

*NOW SOLD*

I have one Shunyata Black Mamba (V1) and four Diamondback leads for sale. These are all 6 feet long with their original US wall plugs at one end and standard size IEC fittings at the other.

The Black Mamba is best suited to digital components, where it tends to take the digital edge off the top end and gives a fuller bass/lower mid; see here for some reviews:

http://www.audioreview.com/cat/cabl...yata-research/PRD_124280_1584crx.aspx#reviews

I'm looking for £200 for the Black Mamba (UK RRP was ~£700) which will include a US to UK plug adaptor* but I do not have an original box for it.

The Diamondbacks by contrast act more to improve the focus of the sound, tightening everything up and giving a snappier musical presentation. I'd want £80 each for the Diamondbacks (UK RRP £195) for which I do have the original packaging. I have two other US/UK adaptors so will include these with the first couple of Diamondbacks if they are wanted. Some reviews here:

http://www.gcaudio.com/products/reviews/infoshunyata_Diamondback.html
    http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews/shunyata/diamondback.html

*The adaptors are nothing special; I have been using Eichmann Express powerstrips with mine to good effect but will be keeping these for now.

Now some pictures, Black Mamba first then Diamondbacks:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Note although one box is brown and the other three white, all four cables are the same.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2006
    MartinC, Feb 18, 2006
  2. MartinC

MartinC Trainee tea boy

Aaargh! Just realised my inbox was full so apologies to anyone who might have tried to send me a PM. First class muppetry from me :beat:. I knew there was a good reason I'd never tried to get a job as a salesman...

MartinC, Feb 21, 2006
  3. MartinC

MartinC Trainee tea boy

Prices dropped: Now £200 for the Black Mamba and £80 for the Diamondbacks.

MartinC, Mar 4, 2006
  4. MartinC

MartinC Trainee tea boy

Bump! One Diamondback now sold.

MartinC, Mar 20, 2006
  5. MartinC

MartinC Trainee tea boy

Bump - will consider offers...

MartinC, Apr 26, 2006
Ask a Question