Silver Interconnects JohnandChris

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi and General Audio' started by banpe2006, May 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. banpe2006

banpe2006

I recently acquired two sets of silver interconnects from JohnandChris and thought I would post on here for others looking to buy interconnects at a very good price. ( i dont wish to start a debate on cables, though they clearly do make a huge difference to anyones system :p)

They are very good indeed, and superb value for money ( £30 - 50). They are very even handed and well balanced over the frequency range. I dont think they favour any aspect - music comes through as a whole, as it were.

I dont know if John still sells on here, but I purchased mine through ebay by typing in silver interconnects. Hope this is useful for anyone looking to spend under £50 on a very good set of ICs.

banpe2006, May 31, 2008
  2. banpe2006

johnandchris

Thanks Banape.
    Not selling on here at the mo. Will sort something out in the trade section.

John

johnandchris, May 31, 2008
  3. banpe2006

lordsummit moderate mod

Not really within the spirit of the AUP banpe. John, If you start a thread in the trade section I'll move this into there. I'll lock it for now. Thanks

lordsummit, Jun 1, 2008
Ask a Question