Small speakers to go with a Roksan Kandy amp

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi and General Audio' started by Tomislav, Mar 2, 2008.

1. Tomislav

Tomislav

hi everyone new to the board,

I am about to start upgrading my current set up, which is an old yamaha amp, B & W 601's (series 1), technics 1210 turntables (bedroom dj). I've decided I would try the Roksan Kandy amp as its been highly recommended, but I have no idea which speakers would go well. I would like a book shelf speaker, my space is limited so the smaller the better, and I listen to rock, funk and dance music. my budget for speakers is around £500 - £700 but could be tempted to go higher. any recommendations? Would like to get a list of about 5 to audition.

recommendations for alternatives to the Roksan amp would be much appreciated also.

Tomislav, Mar 2, 2008
  2. Tomislav

Joelsim Joelsim

ProAc Tablette Reference 8 Signatures. Fast, agile, detailed, fun, small, beautiful, quality in a very very small package that will do dance, acoustic, vocal, or whatever you throw at them.

Joelsim, Mar 2, 2008
  3. Tomislav

Tomislav

thanks, will give them a listen.

i've also been recommended the PMC DB1+ and Leema Xero's, anyone heard these speakers?

Tomislav, Mar 3, 2008
Ask a Question