+++SOLD+++Rotel Michi RHQ-10 +++ SOLD+++++

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by tricky, Mar 24, 2008.

1. tricky

tricky

Rotel Mich RHQ-10 Phono amp for sale

Another incredible amplifier from Rotels Michi range. This Phono Amplifier offers an ingenious method for selecting both gain and impedance for moving coil or moving magnet cartridges is incorporated to minimize any adverse effect upon the sound quality often caused by mechanical switching. As with all Michi amps, rotel only select the finest components available for the construction of this rare and sought after range.

This amplifier is in fully working order and is a very reluctant sale. Unfortunately there is a scratch on the lid of the amplifier but apart from that it is an incredible machine that offers awesome sound quality for any audiophile looking for a serious upgrade for their hifi.

Any questions, please ask, this amp will be going on ebay at the end of the week.

£500 ono

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2008
    tricky, Mar 24, 2008
  2. tricky

macvisual

Hi tricky

I've just bought a clean used Michi RHQ-10 from guy in Denmark, it arrives soon with me, if I had known you had this for sale I could have done a deal with you ok. The Michi RHQ's don't come up that often for sale, meant to be an excellent bit of kit!!

Best wishes...

peter
    (Northern Ireland)

macvisual, Mar 25, 2008
  3. tricky

tricky

Ahh, never mind. At least you got one. They are incredible amps, don't know why Rotel stopped making such top quality stuff

tricky, Mar 26, 2008
Ask a Question