Sondek LP12/Ittok/Troika - just serviced

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by rcook, Jul 16, 2009.

1. rcook

rcook

Linn Sondek LP12 with Ittok LVII tonearm and Troika cartridge. It is fitted with the Cirkus bearing and Valhalla PSU.

This is a very nice example from 1987 in Black Ash. Cosmetically excellent condition - only thing to detract is a crack at the rear of the lid near the right-hand hinge. It comes in it's original box and packaging.

I have just had it serviced by Ultimate Home Entertainment Solutions (www.uhes.co.uk) who can verify the condition of the deck - they have confirmed that the cartridge is in good condition, though I cannot say how many hours it has been used for.

It sounds absolutely stunning.

Note a new LP12 without arm costs £1750, and the Majik LP12 costs £2250. As this is now like new operationally, and going on ebay prices for the individual parts of this set up, I'm looking for around £1400 ono.

It is collection only from Gloucester, though I could possibly deliver or meet halfway within a reasonable distance for petrol costs. I'd much rather not sell via Ebay if I can avoid it. It is a very, very nice deck.

rcook, Jul 16, 2009
  2. rcook

rcook

I'm willing to deliver to most UK locations (not Central London though) if that helps anyone, for a contribution to my fuel costs.

rcook, Jul 19, 2009
  3. rcook

rcook

Note to all interested parties - I will not split this package

rcook, Jul 20, 2009
Ask a Question