SONY DVP-S7700 DVD player

For Sale: Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by shrink, Jul 10, 2008.

1. shrink

shrink

Well due to an imminent TV change, I will need to change my DVD player to something upscaling etc. So im selling this rather lovely SONY.

Its an utterly gorgeous thing in champagne gold. The casework is all copper lined and the whole back panel is sheet copper. They even used gold fuses in this thing. Its a true demonstration of SONY when build quality meant something to them. It is fully multi region capable, is finished in a gorgeous brushed champagne gold.

It plays DVD's with an eerie silence, so much so i couldnt tell if a show had ended or not because there was no whirring to indicate it was looking for the menu. Its all very nice.

These players are hugely modifiable and use two seperate pickups, one for CD and one for DVD, meaning that this hefty solid bit of kit, could make an excellent CD transport for someone.

Ive only had it a very short while, and just looking to recover as much as possible of what it cost me to buy it.

so looking to get £100 including insured postage for it.

http://www.stegen.com/images/sony_dvp-S7700resize.jpg

behold the gorgeousness. This one is boxed and in perfect condition with all original packaging, instructions and remote.

shrink, Jul 10, 2008
Ask a Question