Sony WEGA KV36HQ100 TV

For Sale: Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by ListeningEar, Feb 15, 2008.

1. ListeningEar

ListeningEar

Sorry, I know it's not audio but regretably I am selling my Sony WEGA KV36HQ100 TV due to us deciding to change the lounge around in a manner where it just will not fit.

It's Sony's best TV ever IMHO, picture quality is simply outstanding, for me it blows away all HD screens I've seen as they are simply not realistic like the Sony is (yes it's a CRT TV).

One identical to mine just sold on ebay on Tuesday for 400GBP.

So, here's the details:
    We purchased the TV new in January 2006 with 5 years warranty which is transferable to the new owner. It has the matching stand too which was an additional 300 GBP, TV retailed for 1800GBP.
    We are clean freaks in this house and are non-smokers and the TV has been really well looked after.
    Come with the proper metal case Sony remote and owner manuals but no box.
    It is very heavy, the manual recommends a 3 man lift to move it.

Price we are looking for is 400GBP, this week's ebay sale and views of other AV enthusiasts will tell you this TV is more than worth that sum. So you are getting a bargain TV which if you have the room for will stop you buying into any HD screen until that format is properly developed ;)
    Sound quality on this set is also outstanding.
    If you want a picture just email me at: [email protected] and I will send you one.
    Many thanks.
    Craig
    PS. Will need to be collected from North Buckinghamshire, MK45 5BJ.

ListeningEar, Feb 15, 2008
  2. ListeningEar

ListeningEar

Now on flea-bay ;)

Item number 280201235831

ListeningEar, Feb 18, 2008
  3. ListeningEar

shrink

the problem inherent with these kinds of TV's is that in spite of what they cost when new, they are largely worthless simply because they cannot be moved/posted easilly.

I had to give away my panasonic 32" CRT TV because it wouldnt sell. However with ebay you have a good chance of finding someone local who can come collect it.

shrink, Feb 19, 2008
  4. ListeningEar

ListeningEar

Someone paid £400 for an identical set last week, so I am holding out for something a little better than 'worthless'!!

lol

ListeningEar, Feb 19, 2008
  5. ListeningEar

Dynamic Turtle The Bydo Destroyer

I am familiar with this TV and can confirm that it will absolutely knock the pants off the most expensive plasmas for natural picture quality and colour fidelity. A stunning television!

Dynamic Turtle, Feb 20, 2008
  6. ListeningEar

ListeningEar

Bidding closed at £270 for this TV. As I said, reserve was set at £400 which was what an identical set fetched last week on ebay, which by the way did not have any warranty on it if I remember correctly whereas mine has 3 years remaining with Domestic & General, something they charge you £150 per year for online!!

Anyway, am taking offers from anyone who bid on the auction or showed interest right now.

ListeningEar, Feb 20, 2008
Ask a Question