Speaker Stands (ex-Von Schweikert)

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by ListeningEar, Jun 13, 2005.

1. ListeningEar

ListeningEar

I have a used pair of the VR-1 monitor stands (although they will suit any stand-mount speaker of a similar size), kicking around that I just don't have the space for. Got the original VSA carton so they can be properly packaged and shipped.

Here's the info from the VSA web site:

VR STAND-1

Finished in a dramatic piano-black polyester, the Stand-1 highlights the elegance of the VR-1, as well as optimizing it's sonic performance. The stylish design effortlessly integrates with any type of décor.

Studio Reference Monitors require a heavy stand to stabilize the bass response and accurately broadcast image focus. A properly weighted, high quality stand is critical for articulate sound! Our dedicated Stand-1 places the tweeter at the correct listening height, and is the precise weight necessary to properly dampen the speaker and tighten the bass. This gorgeous decorator stand belies its sophisticated engineering, allowing the listener to enjoy the full sonic potential of the VR-1, and its huge holographic sound stage. For thick carpets, we have included sharp pyramid cones, which thread into the base of the Stand-1.

Height: 26.5" (67 cm) without carpet spikes. Spikes included. Column Width: 3 inches.
    Base: 11" X 13" (28 X 33 cm) Weight: 14 lbs. Some assembly required.

There are a few minor little marks but they will be prepared very nicely for the buyer. First offer over £40.00 gets them (plus shipping), bargain as retail in the US is at least 200 Bucks.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2005
    ListeningEar, Jun 13, 2005
  2. ListeningEar

ListeningEar

...forgot to add that I will consider a trade for a Ringmat Anniversary or similar.

ListeningEar, Jun 13, 2005
  3. ListeningEar

bottleneck talks a load of rubbish

Hi

I might have a buyer for you (my sister).

I live in Milton Keynes so buying would be easy peasy.

Shes buying for aethetic more than sonic reasons, so the right look is a must.

Have you a photo you could email?

PM if you have details..

NB
    Cant buy blind, she had a black pair of metal stands and threw them away, putting the standmounts on the floor. The reason was because they were ugly!

Cheers!

Chris

bottleneck, Jun 13, 2005
  4. ListeningEar

ListeningEar

Stands are still for sale, wrong colour for previous interested buyer ;)

Have photo's if anyone needs to take a look.

ListeningEar, Jun 16, 2005
Ask a Question